For the December “Dinner with the D’s“ let’s take
advantage of the location and do a “Christmas Light Cruise”!
When we’re done with dinner, we’ll caravan the DeLoreans a few minutes away for a night-time cruise to one of Orange County’s biggest and best neighborhood Christmas light displays!
Thursday, December 20th
6p – 8:30p
Green Tomato Grill, then the
Brea Christmas Light Neighborhood
- 6p – Meet for “Dinner with the D’s” at Green Tomato Grill (796 N. Brea Blvd., Brea, CA 92821).
- 7:15p – Depart for ‘Brea Christmas Light Neighborhood’ (Eagle Hill neighborhood)
- Here’s the route: www.tavr.es/2FCXcXJ
- When we leave Green Tomato Grill, we’ll turn RIGHT onto State College Blvd. and drive for ~1 mile.
- Turn LEFT onto Lambert Rd. for ~1.5 miles.
- At Sunflower St., turn RIGHT.
- Once we’re ‘at the neighborhood’, we’ll be following the flow of traffic. Watch the video below for an idea of how busy it can be. Hopefully it will be slightly less busy, being a Thursday night.
- Obviously, sticking together is preferred, but with so many people driving through, it may not happen. Drivers should pay attention and try not to leave huge gaps between cars.
- RSVP not required, but do feel free to click ‘Going’ or ‘Interested’ on the Facebook event.
If you can’t bring your DeLorean, join us anyway for food,
conversation, and to enjoy a neighborhood full of Christmas lights!