Thanks to everyone who came out the Orange County DeLorean Club‘s first Tech Day! It was a GREAT success!
Seven DeLoreans and 18 people attended the tech event on Saturday, June 2. Owners and visitors from Glendale, Pasadena, San Diego, and even Fresno and Reno, NV joined Orange County DeLoreans owners to talk, visit, tinker, and fix stuff on our beloved stainless steel cars. Thanks again to Richard and Sheila McMillen for hosting at their home, and thanks to everyone who attended and shared their expertise and general knowledge.
Here’s just some of the things that were worked on, fixed, or shared:
- Swapping the incandescent marker lights with LEDs
- Fixing a fuel pump that had the filter installed upside down
- Magic solution for cleaning dirty rims (video coming soon! Subscribe!!)
- Installed DeLorean Go’s Brake Dust Shields
- Unjammed power door lock
- Fixed wiper fluid pump
- Installed LED trunk light
- Speedo cable fix
See ya at the next event!